Digital Radio Central - Sponsored by TSS Radio
  DRC Home Page DRC Forums Contact Us  
 
SIRIUS Backstage Forum
 
 
 
  Sirius Satellite Radio XM Satellite Radio iTunes/iPod Slacker Pandora  
 
 
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   SIRIUS Backstage Forum > > >
Visit Digital Radio Central

Notices

Howard Stern Come here to discuss anything about his show or his two channels.
Please Note: You must request access to post in the Howard Stern Forum. Read more here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
 
Old 04-26-2006, 04:46 AM   #1
DamnDJ
Mixologist
 
Join Date: Jul 01, 2005
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 406
DamnDJ is on a distinguished road
Default Beth O : zzzzzzz

Listening to the replay and Beth just came on and she's totally bringing the show down. Can there be any one more boring than her? *YAWN*. Nothing funny, interesting, or worth listening to.

I don't mind her being on the show once in awhile, but I am hating the way Howard gets involved with these long, boring conversations with her, two times over the past week!

Save it for the bedroom, Howard.

Less Beth, more Artie.
__________________
DamnDJ is offline  
 
 
Old 04-26-2006, 06:13 AM   #2
h3kb4y2k
Mixologist
 
Join Date: Jan 03, 2006
Location: Virginia
Posts: 267
h3kb4y2k is on a distinguished road
Default

Have they said what star she will be paired with for the "Danicing with the Stars" show?
__________________
If I was in my car, I could say that I was listening to Sirius, but instead, I'm looking at this red x...[t:63ac1328ff]u=h3kb4y2k&ch=198[/t:63ac1328ff]
h3kb4y2k is offline  
 
 
Old 04-26-2006, 06:58 AM   #3
DamnDJ
Mixologist
 
Join Date: Jul 01, 2005
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 406
DamnDJ is on a distinguished road
Default

Not yet. She still can't decide if she wants to do it.

Whatever, Beth.
__________________
DamnDJ is offline  
 
 
Old 04-26-2006, 07:43 AM   #4
laurie
Sirius Star
 
Join Date: Jan 25, 2006
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 1,298
laurie is on a distinguished road
Default

I am totally sick of all the time they are spending on her....it is the biggest snoozefest. Makes me wish Howard were still with Allison...
laurie is offline  
 
 
Old 04-26-2006, 10:52 AM   #5
Sirius_Fanatic
Rocket Scientist
 
Sirius_Fanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 09, 2006
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 647
Sirius_Fanatic is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurie
I am totally sick of all the time they are spending on her....it is the biggest snoozefest. Makes me wish Howard were still with Allison...
I agree, the segments with Beth are such a bore! She really has nothing interesting to say and adds nothing to the show when she is on. I really don't see what the big deal is about Beth, she's not very attractive and clearly doesn't have much going on upstairs. Howard, keep her off the show...please!
Sirius_Fanatic is offline  
 
 
Old 04-26-2006, 10:57 AM   #6
laurie
Sirius Star
 
Join Date: Jan 25, 2006
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 1,298
laurie is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius_Fanatic
Howard, keep her off the show...please!
YES - PLLLLLEEEEASE!!! WE CAN'T SAY IT LOUD ENOUGH!!!!
laurie is offline  
 
 
Old 04-26-2006, 11:00 AM   #7
Will Tha K
Rocket Scientist
Beth O : zzzzzzz
 
Will Tha K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 25, 2006
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 718
Will Tha K will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Will Tha K
Default

I've turned off howard lately because of this reason.
Every time I tuned in something about Beth.
Don't get me wrong yeah she's hot but all of us aint bangin her
Will Tha K is offline  
 
 
Old 04-26-2006, 11:04 AM   #8
freeflubber
Rocket Scientist
 
freeflubber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 27, 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 513
freeflubber is on a distinguished road
Default

I actually like her call-ins, we get a glimpse into Howard's life outside of radio. I find it amazing that Howard can think so much of a person who has such a hard time stimulating him intellectually. Obviously she is gorgeous, but wow, she seems like a bubble head. She must be able to suck a golf ball through a garden hose, because there is no way they are having any creat conversations together.
freeflubber is offline  
 
 
Old 04-26-2006, 11:09 AM   #9
Sirius_Fanatic
Rocket Scientist
 
Sirius_Fanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 09, 2006
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 647
Sirius_Fanatic is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurie
I am totally sick of all the time they are spending on her....it is the biggest snoozefest. Makes me wish Howard were still with Allison...
I agree, the segments with Beth are such a bore! She really has nothing interesting to say and adds nothing to the show when she is on. I really don't see what the big deal is about Beth, she's not very attractive and clearly doesn't have much going on upstairs. Howard, keep her off the show...please!
Sirius_Fanatic is offline  
 
 
Old 04-26-2006, 11:15 AM   #10
laurie
Sirius Star
 
Join Date: Jan 25, 2006
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 1,298
laurie is on a distinguished road
Default

He should have her on sometimes, but he has been d-r-r-r-a-a-a-a-a-a-g this stuff out and it is just not the least bit interesting to most people. Could it be perhaps filler material when he doesn't have anything else to talk about??? If so, I for one can think of a lot of other stuff he can do that would at least be entertaining to more people.
laurie is offline  
 
 
Old 04-26-2006, 12:42 PM   #11
Sirius_Fanatic
Rocket Scientist
 
Sirius_Fanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 09, 2006
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 647
Sirius_Fanatic is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Tha K
I've turned off howard lately because of this reason.
Every time I tuned in something about Beth.
Don't get me wrong yeah she's hot but all of us aint bangin her
You see, I disagree with you about her being hot. She doesn't do it for me at all and I know many other people who feel the same way. I assume that Howard could do much better, but what do I know. Beth O doesn't even make my list of 150 hottest women.
Sirius_Fanatic is offline  
 
 
Old 04-26-2006, 01:26 PM   #12
NB3567
Channel Surfer
 
NB3567's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 29, 2006
Location: Red Sox Nation
Posts: 59
NB3567 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius_Fanatic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Tha K
I've turned off howard lately because of this reason.
Every time I tuned in something about Beth.
Don't get me wrong yeah she's hot but all of us aint bangin her
You see, I disagree with you about her being hot. She doesn't do it for me at all and I know many other people who feel the same way. I assume that Howard could do much better, but what do I know. Beth O doesn't even make my list of 150 hottest women.
Amen!
NB3567 is offline  
 
 
Old 04-26-2006, 01:54 PM   #13
Heather2004
Top Dog Member
Beth O : zzzzzzz
 
Heather2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 19, 2004
Location: NW Connecticut a.k.a. heiny hound
Posts: 2,214
Heather2004 has a spectacular aura aboutHeather2004 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Heather2004 Send a message via MSN to Heather2004 Send a message via Yahoo to Heather2004
Default

She sounds like a spoiled brat when she goes on and on about this crap. Like I say to my kids, if you aren't sure about doing something, DON'T DO IT!

Just make a decision already Beth and get off our radios! There is no entertainment value whatsoever in your calls.

I watched her on Tony Danza today and she was doing the same whiney shit there once Tony brought up the subject. You know damn well that if Howard said, ok do it, she would say yes, end of subject. Its like she has to get "daddy's" approval before she says yes or no. Think for yourself Beth, you are an adult now.
__________________


"You come push it.....push it real good!"

"The bowl should be licked until the tongue gets tired."
------------------------------------------
units: (2) JVC SR2000, S50, Stiletto 100
Myspace
Heather2004 is offline  
 
 
Old 04-26-2006, 02:14 PM   #14
waverider969
Rocket Scientist
 
Join Date: Sep 19, 2005
Posts: 876
waverider969 is on a distinguished road
Default

Beth is like so nothing. I think Howard is only with her because she has the good looks and looks good by his side. Think of how many times he complains how boring their sex life is , since Beth doesn't like this or that. No wonder he beats off so much. He is hanging out with a prude.
waverider969 is offline  
 
 
Old 04-26-2006, 02:15 PM   #15
laurie
Sirius Star
 
Join Date: Jan 25, 2006
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 1,298
laurie is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather2004
I watched her on Tony Danza today and she was doing the same whiney shit there once Tony brought up the subject.
What, was she promoting the fact that she can't make up her mind?

Just a moment ago, I had the pleasure of fast-forwarding through the entire stupid waste-of-time segment...
laurie is offline  
 
 
 

Go Back   SIRIUS Backstage Forum > > >


Digitalradiocentral.com




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:25 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.39 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
All Content Copyright SIRIUS Backstage. All Rights Reserved. SIRIUS and registered trademarks are the property of SIRIUS Satellite Radio, Inc. The opinions posted on SIRIUS Backstage website and forums are those of the individual posters and/or this website and are not necessarily the opinions or positions of SIRIUS Satellite Radio, Inc.