Digital Radio Central - Sponsored by TSS Radio
  DRC Home Page DRC Forums Contact Us  
 
SIRIUS Backstage Forum
 
 
 
  Sirius Satellite Radio XM Satellite Radio iTunes/iPod Slacker Pandora  
 
 
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   SIRIUS Backstage Forum > >
Visit Digital Radio Central

Notices

SIRIUS News, Talk, Entertainment & Traffic SIRIUS is more than just great music. From real-world events to hilarious standup Comedy - this is the destination for what's happening in news, entertainment, and business. Also, avoid the rush-hour gridlock with SIRIUS First Traffic & Weather.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
 
Old 10-16-2005, 05:24 PM   #16
Sarang
Channel Surfer
 
Join Date: Sep 24, 2005
Posts: 43
Sarang is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX WJ
There is no free speech if you speak out against the left, or say anything that isn't PC. You can burn a flag and that's ok, speak your mind and you get censored. While I don’t always agree with his over the top style, I did find him funny. Rhandi Rhodes on AAR says things too, but she gets a pass.
You're kidding me right? I'm SO sick of this Liberal Media BS. If the media was honestly more Liberal then people like Thom Hartmann and Amy Goodman would get prime tv time on network or to a lesser extent Cable so don't give me that crap. I'm insulted EVERY time a Conservative even says the media is close to my interests, yeah they're really close considering for one there are almost NO Liberals on Cable or Network except for Alan Colmes. Earlier FOX had Juan Williams by himself and they dumped him as well as MSNBC dumping Phil Donahue.
I'll give you the PC part but I don't think it's exclusively a Left Wing thing though it pisses me off I'm associated with it. I say instead of African American say Black, Caucasian say White and so on though I am a bit of a Hypocrite since I believe in saying Asian American but you don't really have a Black word though I suppose you could say Asian. I want Dodgeball back in my school, not this kind for weaklings and I say call a Secretary a Secretary.
Speaking of speaking out I'm sure Savage can do that all he wants on his radio show. Also with the Gay person and the baiting, the bottom line is that it was MSNBC's call after what he did and maybe they thought it would cost them ratings so they decided to drop him. Also remember the so-called Liberal Media carries Sean Hannity and Larry Elder. What else? Oh yes the so-called Liberal Media, at least Ted Koppel, said the election was fairly won by Bush and that Liberals should shut up and get over it. Oh he didn't say it but he implied it, however lightly or maybe I'm overly sensitive and that's what I felt he said.
Sarang is offline  
 
 
Old 10-16-2005, 05:32 PM   #17
TX WJ
Top Dog Member
Any chance of Michael Savage coming to Sirius?
 
TX WJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 25, 2002
Location: Driving The Carolinas
Posts: 11,177
TX WJ will become famous soon enoughTX WJ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to TX WJ Send a message via MSN to TX WJ
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydaldude
What about Neal Boortz on sirius?
I would love to have Neil Boortz or Glenn Beck.

Right now we have nothing on live on Patriot or Sirius Right, we get replays of Mike Church and Cam & Company. I wish that they would replay Tony Snow instead of Mike Church, or make Cam & Company live from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM, then replay it later that day at 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM.

I really can't listen to Jerry Doyle, he screams all day everyday that everyone is screwing us. Sean Hannity is just so tough to listen to, he repeats the same things, over and over again.

Laura Ingraham and Tammy Bruce are great, I am thankful that I get to hear them from 9:00 AM to Noon, and Noon to 3:00 PM.

Because Tony Snow and G. Gordon Liddy are on at the same time, the only time I get to hear them is when Laura or Tammy have a guest host.

If they replayed Tammy from 3:00 to 6:00, I would listen to Glenn Beck on XM 9:00 to NOON, Laura Ingraham on XM noon to 3:00 and then Tammy on Sirius 3:00pm to 6:00pm.

Sirius really has huge holes to fill in my opinion from 6:00 am to 9:00 am and 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
__________________
Sirius Subscriber Since July 02, Sirius Lifetime Subscriber.

Sirius Factory Install with JBL / Voice Activated Navigation in 2009 Camry XLE V-6

Sirius Sportser 4 & Factory XM installed in 06 Odyssey

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill. That we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
TX WJ is offline  
 
 
Old 10-16-2005, 05:48 PM   #18
TX WJ
Top Dog Member
Any chance of Michael Savage coming to Sirius?
 
TX WJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 25, 2002
Location: Driving The Carolinas
Posts: 11,177
TX WJ will become famous soon enoughTX WJ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to TX WJ Send a message via MSN to TX WJ
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarang
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX WJ
There is no free speech if you speak out against the left, or say anything that isn't PC. You can burn a flag and that's ok, speak your mind and you get censored. While I don’t always agree with his over the top style, I did find him funny. Rhandi Rhodes on AAR says things too, but she gets a pass.
You're kidding me right? I'm SO sick of this Liberal Media BS. If the media was honestly more Liberal then people like Thom Hartmann and Amy Goodman would get prime tv time on network or to a lesser extent Cable so don't give me that crap.
You think that conservatives are keeping them off the air? With CNN and MSNBC getting their asses kicked by FOX, if these guy could get any ratings at all they would be on the air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarang
I'm insulted EVERY time a Conservative even says the media is close to my interests, yeah they're really close considering for one there are almost NO Liberals on Cable or Network except for Alan Colmes. Earlier FOX had Juan Williams by himself and they dumped him as well as MSNBC dumping Phil Donahue.
Phil Donahue got pulled because his ratings sucked. Bill Mahr keeps getting jobs after his show was canceled on Comedy Central, ABC Late Night it has now shown up on HBO. I guess you are going to say this two time loser keeps getting more chances because of the conservative media? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarang
I'll give you the PC part but I don't think it's exclusively a Left Wing thing though it pisses me off I'm associated with it. I say instead of African American say Black, Caucasian say White and so on though I am a bit of a Hypocrite since I believe in saying Asian American but you don't really have a Black word though I suppose you could say Asian.
I will agree with you, you are either Black, Bhite, Hispanic, or asian. We are all Americans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarang
I want Dodgeball back in my school, not this kind for weaklings and I say call a Secretary a Secretary.
We don’t have swamps any longer, they are now wetlands. Jungles have giving way to Rain Forests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarang
Speaking of speaking out I'm sure Savage can do that all he wants on his radio show. Also with the Gay person and the baiting, the bottom line is that it was MSNBC's call after what he did and maybe they thought it would cost them ratings so they decided to drop him.
I just think that MSNBC knew what they got when they signed him, he does the same thing everyday on the radio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarang
Also remember the so-called Liberal Media carries Sean Hannity and Larry Elder. What else? Oh yes the so-called Liberal Media, at least Ted Koppel, said the election was fairly won by Bush and that Liberals should shut up and get over it. Oh he didn't say it but he implied it, however lightly or maybe I'm overly sensitive and that's what I felt he said.
Sean Hannity is on Fox News, not CNN or CBS. Larry Elder is not on any network that I know of.
__________________
Sirius Subscriber Since July 02, Sirius Lifetime Subscriber.

Sirius Factory Install with JBL / Voice Activated Navigation in 2009 Camry XLE V-6

Sirius Sportser 4 & Factory XM installed in 06 Odyssey

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill. That we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
TX WJ is offline  
 
 
Old 10-16-2005, 07:48 PM   #19
takebackamerica
Loyal Listener
 
Join Date: Oct 06, 2005
Location: PA
Posts: 221
takebackamerica is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Any chance of Michael Savage coming to Sirius?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatSh*tCrazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SobeSVT
You are right. Like all of his kind a good stack of green will change his mind. I don't need him in my SR though. They kicked him out of MSNBC for a reason

Because he doesn't let money dictate his principals and beliefs. Savage is no sell-out. He didn't fall for having to kiss the ass of the gay mafia, and let that caller who baited him know it. That's why he was dropped by MSNBC. The same MSNBC that is routinely at the bottom of the cable news ratings, week after week. Savage was on at 2pmPT on a Saturday. The worst possible timeslot to be stuck in to get ratings, and yet, his show drew better ratings than Keith Olberman and Dan Abrahms combined!
Of course MSNBC fired Donahue, who had the highest rated show in their entire network, simply because he was against the Iraq war. Now, Phil can only occasionly go on O'Reilly and kick his a**.
__________________
Support our troops. Bring them home!

www.debatepolitics.com
takebackamerica is offline  
 
 
Old 10-16-2005, 08:17 PM   #20
takebackamerica
Loyal Listener
 
Join Date: Oct 06, 2005
Location: PA
Posts: 221
takebackamerica is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Phil Donahue got pulled because his ratings sucked.
I don't know where you get your facts but he had the highest rated show on MSNBC when he got fired. They axed him because he was against the war.

BTW - did you see him kick Bill O'Reilly's a** the other day?



__________________
Support our troops. Bring them home!

www.debatepolitics.com
takebackamerica is offline  
 
 
Old 10-16-2005, 08:30 PM   #21
TX WJ
Top Dog Member
Any chance of Michael Savage coming to Sirius?
 
TX WJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 25, 2002
Location: Driving The Carolinas
Posts: 11,177
TX WJ will become famous soon enoughTX WJ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to TX WJ Send a message via MSN to TX WJ
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by takebackamerica
Quote:
Phil Donahue got pulled because his ratings sucked.
I don't know where you get your facts but he had the highest rated show on MSNBC when he got fired. They axed him because he was against the war.
I realize you live in an alternate universe from the rest of, I shouldn’t be surprised since so much of what you say is so well thought out.



MSNBC axes Phil Donahue


NEW YORK (AP) --MSNBC fired Phil Donahue on Tuesday, abruptly ending the veteran talk show host's return to television after six months of poor ratings.

Donahue's final show will be Friday night. The news show that precedes him on the air, "Countdown: Iraq," temporarily will be expanded to two hours to replace him.

"We're proud of the program and we're disappointed that the show was not able to attract the viewership we had hoped for and expected," said Erik Sorenson, MSNBC president. "We thank Phil and his staff for their dedication, commitment and passion."

Donahue's office referred calls to his agent on Thursday, and he did not immediately return a call for comment.

The move was not a surprise. MSNBC hoped "Donahue" would provide a liberal counterweight to Fox News Channel's competing "The O'Reilly Factor," but the ratings started poorly and didn't improve.

MSNBC tried to tweak the show in November, putting Donahue in front of a live audience in New York instead of in a New Jersey studio, but it made little difference.

The political talk show format has yet to prove -- and may never -- that it can support a liberal voice, said Andrew Tyndall, head of ADT Research, a television news consulting firm.

Donahue's chances weren't helped by MSNBC's impatience, he said.
"They're very quick to cancel shows," Tyndall said. "Right from the start, they haven't settled on a format and let it grow so people can find it. If it's not working in a few months, they cancel it and move on to something else."

MSNBC also has sought a younger audience than its cable news rivals and the hiring of Donahue, 67, went against that strategy. "Anyone who's under 25 doesn't remember when his old talk show was on the air," Tyndall said.

During this month, a "sweeps" month in which ratings are watched closely to set advertising rates, "Donahue" averaged 446,000 viewers. O'Reilly drew 2.7 million viewers, up 28 percent from February 2002, according to Nielsen Media Research.

Connie Chung's CNN show that debuted shortly before "Donahue" averaged 985,000 viewers this month, Nielsen said.

"Countdown: Iraq," with Lester Holt as host, is one of the network's few success stories, occasionally inching past CNN to second in the cable news ratings.

Donahue was a nine-time Daytime Emmy winner for his syndicated talk show, which began in 1967 and aired nationally from 1970 to 1996, paving the way for dozens of such shows to follow.

He began his MSNBC show July 15 with a panel discussion on whether the United States should try to oust Saddam Hussein. On Monday night, with Rosie O'Donnell as guest, they talked about the same topic.
The show's failure is "a footnote" to Donahue's career, Tyndall said. "His legacy is unharmed," he said. "He invented an entire genre of television."


So lets recap, he was cancelled because of his ratings, O’Reilly was kicking his ass, and his show was getting not even half the audience of the show before it

__________________
Sirius Subscriber Since July 02, Sirius Lifetime Subscriber.

Sirius Factory Install with JBL / Voice Activated Navigation in 2009 Camry XLE V-6

Sirius Sportser 4 & Factory XM installed in 06 Odyssey

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill. That we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
TX WJ is offline  
 
 
Old 10-16-2005, 11:04 PM   #22
BatSh*tCrazy
Rocket Scientist
 
Join Date: Apr 04, 2005
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 966
BatSh*tCrazy is on a distinguished road
Default

WORD, TX!



I can't recall that woman in a man's outfit, Donahue kicking anyone's ass, weather it be with the fists or in the arena of debate. O'Reily ruins this guy every time Donahue dares to show his disgraceful face on The Factor. Donahue only appealed to a buch of House Frows back in his heyday. His TV career is over and has been (you hear that?! "HAS-BEEN"!) for over a decade. If he couldn't cut it at MSNBC, he won't get another shot anywhere in the USA.
__________________
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!

http://www.zod2008.com/
BatSh*tCrazy is offline  
 
 
Old 10-16-2005, 11:55 PM   #23
Sarang
Channel Surfer
 
Join Date: Sep 24, 2005
Posts: 43
Sarang is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatSh*tCrazy
WORD, TX!



I can't recall that woman in a man's outfit, Donahue kicking anyone's ass, weather it be with the fists or in the arena of debate. O'Reily ruins this guy every time Donahue dares to show his disgraceful face on The Factor. Donahue only appealed to a buch of House Frows back in his heyday. His TV career is over and has been (you hear that?! "HAS-BEEN"!) for over a decade. If he couldn't cut it at MSNBC, he won't get another shot anywhere in the USA.
First you always seem to preface talking about him with being a woman in a man's skin, maybe implying he's a weak or a whiner. I find this extremely funny since I'm sure I could find an example where a Conservative started whining when one of their own was attacked.
Also speaking of women as it stands now or recently I heard Greta was kicking Bill's ass a couple of weeks ago or maybe more than that.
Anyway I agree with the idea of MSNBC having to wait ratings out and being the Liberal counterweight to other shows would be a great idea however for now FOX has big ratings. Why? They have that audience and can refer them to FOX. Until AAR there was no Liberal talk voice nationwide. Perhaps with enough years under their belt they'll receive a solid amount of people and a new channel on TV filled with Liberals will be ushered in.
Conservatives have been at this game longer for talk shows so it's only natural they will have higher ratings for the time being.
Now when I was referring to Sean Hannity I was not referring to TV but radio and the same goes for Larry Elder. Also on the subject of Bill Maher he was fired right after the comment HE made helping to create some hot press for him. Honestly I'm sure the reason he was on ABC for so long was because he got what were decent if not good ratings in a late night time slot. Look at Tom Snyder, would you call him a Lib? CBS yanked him after he said something about Iraq or Bush. Don't even THINK of speaking out as a host on NBC, coughGEcough.
Sarang is offline  
 
 
Old 10-17-2005, 12:18 PM   #24
BatSh*tCrazy
Rocket Scientist
 
Join Date: Apr 04, 2005
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 966
BatSh*tCrazy is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarang
First you always seem to preface talking about him with being a woman in a man's skin, maybe implying he's a weak or a whiner. I find this extremely funny since I'm sure I could find an example where a Conservative started whining when one of their own was attacked.
Also speaking of women as it stands now or recently I heard Greta was kicking Bill's ass a couple of weeks ago or maybe more than that.
Anyway I agree with the idea of MSNBC having to wait ratings out and being the Liberal counterweight to other shows would be a great idea however for now FOX has big ratings. Why? They have that audience and can refer them to FOX. Until AAR there was no Liberal talk voice nationwide. Perhaps with enough years under their belt they'll receive a solid amount of people and a new channel on TV filled with Liberals will be ushered in.
Conservatives have been at this game longer for talk shows so it's only natural they will have higher ratings for the time being.
Now when I was referring to Sean Hannity I was not referring to TV but radio and the same goes for Larry Elder. Also on the subject of Bill Maher he was fired right after the comment HE made helping to create some hot press for him. Honestly I'm sure the reason he was on ABC for so long was because he got what were decent if not good ratings in a late night time slot. Look at Tom Snyder, would you call him a Lib? CBS yanked him after he said something about Iraq or Bush. Don't even THINK of speaking out as a host on NBC, coughGEcough.


Whining and debating are two different things; don't get them confused.

Greta was kicking everyone's ass back in June thanks to Natalie Halloway. For some reason, People are drawn to tabloid journalism like flies are to horse shit. When 24 hour Natalie coverage went away, O'Reily was back on top of the Cable News Ratings. Check out the September Neilsons.

We've been through this Conservatives vs. Liberal Radio Shows more times than I can count now. AAR is just about out of business. I know the mainstream media doesn't cover this fact, but I know that Fox News has covered this fact more than once (I thought you said you watched!). Liberals have had ample opportunity to breakout in syndication and make their own fame and fortune, but the syndicators know that the ratings are abysmal.

Bill Maher couldn't even beat Nightline's pathetic ratings at ABC, so they dumped the show (which was brought in to help bring in more viewers, but failed miserably). Now you have Jimmy Kimmel and he's the lowest rated of the big 3 but still does better than Maher ever did.

Tom Snyder... A Lib? I don't know... But I do know he is really boring and I would believe from the lousy ratings that other people agree. That's why he doesn't have a show anymore.

It's too bad that Michael Savage is so stubborn about satellite syndication.
__________________
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!

http://www.zod2008.com/
BatSh*tCrazy is offline  
 
 
Old 10-17-2005, 08:06 PM   #25
TX WJ
Top Dog Member
Any chance of Michael Savage coming to Sirius?
 
TX WJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 25, 2002
Location: Driving The Carolinas
Posts: 11,177
TX WJ will become famous soon enoughTX WJ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to TX WJ Send a message via MSN to TX WJ
Default

Nothing to say?
__________________
Sirius Subscriber Since July 02, Sirius Lifetime Subscriber.

Sirius Factory Install with JBL / Voice Activated Navigation in 2009 Camry XLE V-6

Sirius Sportser 4 & Factory XM installed in 06 Odyssey

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill. That we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
TX WJ is offline  
 
 
Old 10-18-2005, 02:00 AM   #26
dantodd
Top Dog Member
Any chance of Michael Savage coming to Sirius?
 
Join Date: Aug 04, 2004
Posts: 3,665
dantodd will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX WJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by takebackamerica
Quote:
Phil Donahue got pulled because his ratings sucked.
I don't know where you get your facts but he had the highest rated show on MSNBC when he got fired.
The move was not a surprise. MSNBC hoped "Donahue" would provide a liberal counterweight to Fox News Channel's competing "The O'Reilly Factor," but the ratings started poorly and didn't improve.
I don't think these statements are contradictory.
dantodd is offline  
 
 
Old 10-18-2005, 02:58 AM   #27
Sarang
Channel Surfer
 
Join Date: Sep 24, 2005
Posts: 43
Sarang is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatSh*tCrazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarang
First you always seem to preface talking about him with being a woman in a man's skin, maybe implying he's a weak or a whiner. I find this extremely funny since I'm sure I could find an example where a Conservative started whining when one of their own was attacked.
Also speaking of women as it stands now or recently I heard Greta was kicking Bill's ass a couple of weeks ago or maybe more than that.
Anyway I agree with the idea of MSNBC having to wait ratings out and being the Liberal counterweight to other shows would be a great idea however for now FOX has big ratings. Why? They have that audience and can refer them to FOX. Until AAR there was no Liberal talk voice nationwide. Perhaps with enough years under their belt they'll receive a solid amount of people and a new channel on TV filled with Liberals will be ushered in.
Conservatives have been at this game longer for talk shows so it's only natural they will have higher ratings for the time being.
Now when I was referring to Sean Hannity I was not referring to TV but radio and the same goes for Larry Elder. Also on the subject of Bill Maher he was fired right after the comment HE made helping to create some hot press for him. Honestly I'm sure the reason he was on ABC for so long was because he got what were decent if not good ratings in a late night time slot. Look at Tom Snyder, would you call him a Lib? CBS yanked him after he said something about Iraq or Bush. Don't even THINK of speaking out as a host on NBC, coughGEcough.


Whining and debating are two different things; don't get them confused.

Greta was kicking everyone's ass back in June thanks to Natalie Halloway. For some reason, People are drawn to tabloid journalism like flies are to horse shit. When 24 hour Natalie coverage went away, O'Reily was back on top of the Cable News Ratings. Check out the September Neilsons.

We've been through this Conservatives vs. Liberal Radio Shows more times than I can count now. AAR is just about out of business. I know the mainstream media doesn't cover this fact, but I know that Fox News has covered this fact more than once (I thought you said you watched!). Liberals have had ample opportunity to breakout in syndication and make their own fame and fortune, but the syndicators know that the ratings are abysmal.

Bill Maher couldn't even beat Nightline's pathetic ratings at ABC, so they dumped the show (which was brought in to help bring in more viewers, but failed miserably). Now you have Jimmy Kimmel and he's the lowest rated of the big 3 but still does better than Maher ever did.

Tom Snyder... A Lib? I don't know... But I do know he is really boring and I would believe from the lousy ratings that other people agree. That's why he doesn't have a show anymore.

It's too bad that Michael Savage is so stubborn about satellite syndication.
I severely doubt when Conservative talk radio started that it was as big as now. From what I've heard in the beginning Rush did NOT do political talk and was entertainment.
Also I'm curious to see what Rush's ratings were back when he started or Conservative talk in it's infancy. I also wonder what ratings for a Liberal would be back then as well or if any even existed.
I say time has to pass with Liberal talk to build a base and it doesn't help the Conservative machine is knocking it down whenever it can. It's not like Liberal talk has multiple stations in each area in most of the U.S.
Also it doesn't seem like Ed Schultz or Stephanie Miller are waning in rating and the same goes for Thom Hartmann.
I would also argue debate has been lost for the most part.
Sarang is offline  
 
 
Old 10-18-2005, 02:16 PM   #28
TX WJ
Top Dog Member
Any chance of Michael Savage coming to Sirius?
 
TX WJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 25, 2002
Location: Driving The Carolinas
Posts: 11,177
TX WJ will become famous soon enoughTX WJ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to TX WJ Send a message via MSN to TX WJ
Default

There has been Liberals on radio for years. Problem is they don't have mass appeal so they don't pull in the ad dollars that radio programmers are looking for. It’s all about listeners. Yes it took some time for Rush to build an audience, don't think that Rhandi Rhodes or Ed Shultz will ever be the success that Rush is.
__________________
Sirius Subscriber Since July 02, Sirius Lifetime Subscriber.

Sirius Factory Install with JBL / Voice Activated Navigation in 2009 Camry XLE V-6

Sirius Sportser 4 & Factory XM installed in 06 Odyssey

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill. That we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
TX WJ is offline  
 
 
Old 10-18-2005, 02:18 PM   #29
TX WJ
Top Dog Member
Any chance of Michael Savage coming to Sirius?
 
TX WJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 25, 2002
Location: Driving The Carolinas
Posts: 11,177
TX WJ will become famous soon enoughTX WJ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to TX WJ Send a message via MSN to TX WJ
Default Re: Any chance of Michael Savage coming to Sirius?

Quote:
Originally Posted by takebackamerica
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatSh*tCrazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SobeSVT
You are right. Like all of his kind a good stack of green will change his mind. I don't need him in my SR though. They kicked him out of MSNBC for a reason

Because he doesn't let money dictate his principals and beliefs. Savage is no sell-out. He didn't fall for having to kiss the ass of the gay mafia, and let that caller who baited him know it. That's why he was dropped by MSNBC. The same MSNBC that is routinely at the bottom of the cable news ratings, week after week. Savage was on at 2pmPT on a Saturday. The worst possible timeslot to be stuck in to get ratings, and yet, his show drew better ratings than Keith Olberman and Dan Abrahms combined!

Of course MSNBC fired Donahue, who had the highest rated show in their entire network, simply because he was against the Iraq war. Now, Phil can only occasionly go on O'Reilly and kick his a**.


What happened to this guy? I guess when you have your point exposed to be wrong you move on to start new thread about new lies.
__________________
Sirius Subscriber Since July 02, Sirius Lifetime Subscriber.

Sirius Factory Install with JBL / Voice Activated Navigation in 2009 Camry XLE V-6

Sirius Sportser 4 & Factory XM installed in 06 Odyssey

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill. That we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
TX WJ is offline  
 
 
Old 10-18-2005, 03:05 PM   #30
BatSh*tCrazy
Rocket Scientist
 
Join Date: Apr 04, 2005
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 966
BatSh*tCrazy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Any chance of Michael Savage coming to Sirius?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX WJ
What happened to this guy? I guess when you have your point exposed to be wrong you move on to start new thread about new lies.

Yep... Life's just one great big conspiracy theory for the hating libs out there.


Hey!? Did you hear that Ed Schultz got blackballed from AFR because some "Bush Stooge" said to do it!?!
__________________
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!

http://www.zod2008.com/
BatSh*tCrazy is offline  
 
 
 

Go Back   SIRIUS Backstage Forum > >


Digitalradiocentral.com




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:40 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.39 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
All Content Copyright SIRIUS Backstage. All Rights Reserved. SIRIUS and registered trademarks are the property of SIRIUS Satellite Radio, Inc. The opinions posted on SIRIUS Backstage website and forums are those of the individual posters and/or this website and are not necessarily the opinions or positions of SIRIUS Satellite Radio, Inc.