Digital Radio Central - Sponsored by TSS Radio
  DRC Home Page DRC Forums Contact Us  
 
SIRIUS Backstage Forum
 
 
 
  Sirius Satellite Radio XM Satellite Radio iTunes/iPod Slacker Pandora  
 
 
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   SIRIUS Backstage Forum > >
Visit Digital Radio Central

Notices

SIRIUS Sports If you love the thrill of the game, SIRIUS offers the best in sports action streamed directly to your radio, no matter where you go. Keep up with the latest live broadcasts of the NBA and every NFL regular season game.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
 
Old 11-30-2005, 12:25 AM   #241
ntilly
Rocket Scientist
 
Join Date: Aug 07, 2005
Posts: 606
ntilly is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by semipenguin
Two teams that have really impressed me is Indi, and Chicago. Pittsburgh are no pushovers. And last week, Charlotte found out just how good the D is in Chicago.

Sorry ntilly, I don't think the Steelers have a shot this year. They have to play the Bears in two weeks
We didnt look good Monday night. That being said, Big Ben hadnt played for weeks so our offense was hopefully just rusty. Our defense didnt look half bad. I mean take away the Colts first play and the onside kick attempt at the beginning of the second half and you have a lot closer ball game. Why I think we beat Chicago: they have a terrible offense and wont be able to score. Of course, if our offense cant improve a whole lot we wont be able to score either. But Im confident we will get better considerably the rest of the season.

Yo Rizzy how bout this weeks game??
__________________
Sirius...BRING BACK REVOLUTION!
ntilly is offline  
 
 
Old 11-30-2005, 08:05 AM   #242
rizzy
Mixologist
 
Join Date: Jul 15, 2005
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 286
rizzy is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntilly
Quote:
Originally Posted by semipenguin
Two teams that have really impressed me is Indi, and Chicago. Pittsburgh are no pushovers. And last week, Charlotte found out just how good the D is in Chicago.

Sorry ntilly, I don't think the Steelers have a shot this year. They have to play the Bears in two weeks
We didnt look good Monday night. That being said, Big Ben hadnt played for weeks so our offense was hopefully just rusty. Our defense didnt look half bad. I mean take away the Colts first play and the onside kick attempt at the beginning of the second half and you have a lot closer ball game. Why I think we beat Chicago: they have a terrible offense and wont be able to score. Of course, if our offense cant improve a whole lot we wont be able to score either. But Im confident we will get better considerably the rest of the season.

Yo Rizzy how bout this weeks game??
All I can say is it will be December and a game actually means something to the Bengals, so I am happy.
__________________
[t:de713787a8]u=Rizzy&c=FFA500[/t:de713787a8]
rizzy is offline  
 
 
Old 11-30-2005, 04:00 PM   #243
Silent Banky
Rocket Scientist
 
Silent Banky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 10, 2005
Location: Dover, PA
Posts: 557
Silent Banky will become famous soon enough
Default

Here's the schedule and my picks for Week 13. We're getting close to the end here...very important game for Pittsburgh and Cincinnati.

Week 13

Sunday, Dec. 4

Atlanta at Carolina
Buffalo at Miami
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
Dallas at N.Y. Giants
Green Bay at Chicago
Houston at Baltimore
Jacksonville at Cleveland
Minnesota at Detroit
Tampa Bay at New Orleans (@ Baton Rouge, LA)
Tennessee at Indianapolis
Arizona at San Francisco
Washington at St. Louis
Denver at Kansas City
N.Y. Jets at New England
Oakland at San Diego

Monday, Dec. 5

Seattle at Philadelphia


My results from this past week...I'm apparently stuck on 10 wins, maybe I can get 11 or 12 this week.

Week 1: 6-10
Week 2: 7-9
Week 3: 9-5
Week 4: 7-7
Week 5: 6-8
Week 6: 12-2
Week 7: 7-7
Week 8: 10-4
Week 9: 10-4
Week 10: 10-4
Week 11: 10-6
Week 12: 10-6

Overall: 104-72
__________________
Silent Banky is offline  
 
 
Old 12-01-2005, 07:49 PM   #244
WolfViper
Top Dog Member
NFL 2005 Season (SUPER BOWL XL // SEA VS. PIT   ...p.27)
 
Join Date: May 18, 2005
Posts: 4,577
WolfViper is a jewel in the roughWolfViper is a jewel in the roughWolfViper is a jewel in the rough
Default

My Picks

Sunday, Dec. 4
Atlanta at Carolina
Buffalo at Miami
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
Dallas at N.Y. Giants
Green Bay at Chicago
Houston at Baltimore
Jacksonville at Cleveland
Minnesota at Detroit
Tampa Bay at New Orleans
Tennessee at Indianapolis
Arizona at San Francisco
Washington at St. Louis
Denver at Kansas City
N.Y. Jets at New England
Oakland at San Diego

Monday, Dec. 5
Seattle at Philadelphia
__________________

WolfViper is offline  
 
 
Old 12-02-2005, 08:53 PM   #245
rizzy
Mixologist
 
Join Date: Jul 15, 2005
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 286
rizzy is on a distinguished road
Default

Why I Hate Steelers

http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/ne...05-578266.html

Cry Babies

__________________
[t:de713787a8]u=Rizzy&c=FFA500[/t:de713787a8]
rizzy is offline  
 
 
Old 12-03-2005, 03:31 PM   #246
jaxpatrick
Sirius Star
 
Join Date: Feb 23, 2005
Location: jacksonville
Posts: 1,442
jaxpatrick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jaxpatrick
Default

Rizzy, just remember the score from the last time, Steelers 27 Bengals 13 and that was in Cincy. The Steelers will not lose two weeks in a row!
__________________
Patrick
jaxpatrick is offline  
 
 
Old 12-03-2005, 05:44 PM   #247
rizzy
Mixologist
 
Join Date: Jul 15, 2005
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 286
rizzy is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxpatrick
Rizzy, just remember the score from the last time, Steelers 27 Bengals 13 and that was in Cincy. The Steelers will not lose two weeks in a row!
Incorrect you are. They have lost two weeks in a row. I am pretty sure you lost to the Colts last week and wait a minute, yup the week before that you lost to the Ravens.
__________________
[t:de713787a8]u=Rizzy&c=FFA500[/t:de713787a8]
rizzy is offline  
 
 
Old 12-03-2005, 08:36 PM   #248
rizzy
Mixologist
 
Join Date: Jul 15, 2005
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 286
rizzy is on a distinguished road
Default

__________________
[t:de713787a8]u=Rizzy&c=FFA500[/t:de713787a8]
rizzy is offline  
 
 
Old 12-03-2005, 09:40 PM   #249
ntilly
Rocket Scientist
 
Join Date: Aug 07, 2005
Posts: 606
ntilly is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizzy
Rizzy, read the article its an ESPN reporter making the claim. The players on the Steelers were trying to compliment the Colts fans.

As for the picture of Hines...that was after last years loss in the AFC Championship when Jerome Bettis announced to the team he was done(of course he later decided to come back one more year). I dont know about you but I like to see our players emotional when they lose such a big game. It means they actually care. Hines wanted that win SO bad for Bettis that he couldnt hold back the tears. Call us cry babies after you beat us a few times, until then you dont have that right. You havent even made the playoffs in 15 years let alone the AFC Championship. How would you know what its like to lose such a big game?
__________________
Sirius...BRING BACK REVOLUTION!
ntilly is offline  
 
 
Old 12-03-2005, 10:31 PM   #250
rizzy
Mixologist
 
Join Date: Jul 15, 2005
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 286
rizzy is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntilly
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizzy
Rizzy, read the article its an ESPN reporter making the claim. The players on the Steelers were trying to compliment the Colts fans.

As for the picture of Hines...that was after last years loss in the AFC Championship when Jerome Bettis announced to the team he was done(of course he later decided to come back one more year). I dont know about you but I like to see our players emotional when they lose such a big game. It means they actually care. Hines wanted that win SO bad for Bettis that he couldnt hold back the tears. Call us cry babies after you beat us a few times, until then you dont have that right. You havent even made the playoffs in 15 years let alone the AFC Championship. How would you know what its like to lose such a big game?
__________________
[t:de713787a8]u=Rizzy&c=FFA500[/t:de713787a8]
rizzy is offline  
 
 
Old 12-04-2005, 11:40 AM   #251
jaxpatrick
Sirius Star
 
Join Date: Feb 23, 2005
Location: jacksonville
Posts: 1,442
jaxpatrick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jaxpatrick
Default

Keep bashing the Steelers all you want but just keep reading the scoreboard!! When was the last time the Bengals actually beat the Steelers or better yeat won the division??? (This will also determine if you just got on the Cincy bandwagon or are a true Bengals fan!) After todays game Johnson will have to tear up the check yes or no list because he should have checked No 3 times- twice for the Steelers and once for the Jags. Hines Ward is better than Chad Johnson any day of the week!
__________________
Patrick
jaxpatrick is offline  
 
 
Old 12-04-2005, 11:52 AM   #252
rizzy
Mixologist
 
Join Date: Jul 15, 2005
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 286
rizzy is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxpatrick
Keep bashing the Steelers all you want but just keep reading the scoreboard!! When was the last time the Bengals actually beat the Steelers or better yeat won the division??? (This will also determine if you just got on the Cincy bandwagon or are a true Bengals fan!) After todays game Johnson will have to tear up the check yes or no list because he should have checked No 3 times- twice for the Steelers and once for the Jags. Hines Ward is better than Chad Johnson any day of the week!
Don't start with the bandwagon fan crap. I have stuck with the bengals over the last 15 years. I have never gave up on them. Us true fans that stick with it this long only makes this that much better.

HAHAHA Whines Ward wishes he could be as good as Chad Johnson.
__________________
[t:de713787a8]u=Rizzy&c=FFA500[/t:de713787a8]
rizzy is offline  
 
 
Old 12-04-2005, 04:18 PM   #253
rizzy
Mixologist
 
Join Date: Jul 15, 2005
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 286
rizzy is on a distinguished road
Default

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Yo, pretty ladies around the world
Gotta a weird thing to show you
So tell all the boys and girls
Tell your brother, your sister and your momma too
Were about to go down
And you know just what to do
Wave your hands in the air like you don’t care
Glide by the people as they start to look and stare
Do your dance, Do your dance
Do your dance quick, mom

C’mon baby tell me what’s the word
Now, word up
(ahh ahh)
Everybody say
When you hear the call you got to get it under way
Word up
(ahh ahh)
It’s the call, word
No matter where you say it
You know that you’ll be heard



DO THE ICKEY SHUFFLE NOW WHINES WARD OH THATS RIGHT YOUR CRYIN AGAIN
__________________
[t:de713787a8]u=Rizzy&c=FFA500[/t:de713787a8]
rizzy is offline  
 
 
Old 12-04-2005, 05:10 PM   #254
jaxpatrick
Sirius Star
 
Join Date: Feb 23, 2005
Location: jacksonville
Posts: 1,442
jaxpatrick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jaxpatrick
Default

Congrats on a great win for your young and up and coming program! I can't believe Pollack actually had that sack at the end of the game and your leading tackler was Odell Thurman. However, I did miss Chad Johnson's touchdown celebration hopefully he will be able to do it somewhere else. This does really affect our playoff chances but we have not been completely healthy this year either. It will be interesting to see if the Steelers can get a wild card.
__________________
Patrick
jaxpatrick is offline  
 
 
Old 12-04-2005, 05:13 PM   #255
ntilly
Rocket Scientist
 
Join Date: Aug 07, 2005
Posts: 606
ntilly is on a distinguished road
Default

Wow what a way to play defense and what a way to hold onto the ball!

That said we only lost by a touchdown and oh yeah we had a touchdown the refs screwed up on our first punt, so it should have been tied. Congrats to the Bungles. Though it was us and the refs that beat us. Not the bungles. We will beat you first round of the playoffs. Remember that.
__________________
Sirius...BRING BACK REVOLUTION!
ntilly is offline  
 
 
 

Go Back   SIRIUS Backstage Forum > >


Digitalradiocentral.com




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:18 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.39 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
All Content Copyright SIRIUS Backstage. All Rights Reserved. SIRIUS and registered trademarks are the property of SIRIUS Satellite Radio, Inc. The opinions posted on SIRIUS Backstage website and forums are those of the individual posters and/or this website and are not necessarily the opinions or positions of SIRIUS Satellite Radio, Inc.